Peanut Butter Banana Sushi
You only need three ingredients for your Healthy Banana Sushi Rolls. You can eat your Healthy Banana Sushi Rolls for dessert, snack, breakfast, or even at a party. Impress your guests with a healthy, creative, and super easy to make recipe.
1 Flour Tortilla or whole wheat bread (Spelt and Whole Wheat work great too)
2 tbsp Peanut Butter or Almond Butter, or as needed
1 med-large Banana
1. If using Tortilla (I have used organic flour tortilla), warm it up a bit so that its flexible and doesnt break.
2. Spread it with Peanut butter (read my tips in the text above ingredients) as needed. Or use other variations as mentioned above.
3. Place the banana on top of the peanut butter layer, at one end.
4. Now roll up tight.
5. You can spread some peanut butter to the outer edges to create a seal.
6. Start slicing from the middle. The edges mostly get eaten by the cook while she is prepping these goodies :)
7. Cut then into sushi size pieces and serve.